Yatzy Tips And Tricks
- Take chances early on in the game when you have more categories to fill in with bad scores.
- Early on keep 5s and 6s. They can always be used for 2 pair, 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, or chance if you miss your full house or yatzy.
- Put your bad rolls into your 1s and 2s categories. You can make up for these bad rolls with 4 of a kinds in other numbers to still achieve the bonus in the upper section with a score of 63 or more.
- Try and wait till you roll an inside short straight (2,3,4,5) before attempting the large straight.
- Take less chances if you have a big lead and your opponent isn’t scoring well.