Oh Ship! Tips And Tricks
- Do not evenly space out your ships. This becomes too recognizable and is the most common beginner placement strategy.
- Do not put all your ships along the edges. This is also a common beginner strategy.
- Try placing some ships together and other ships apart.
- Try overloading one quadrant of the board.
- When guessing, space out your guesses so that you can cover more of the grid quickly. And if they only have a 4 space ship left, space out your guesses every 4 coordinates.